1. I’m thankful that Jesus’ death created the possibility of a meaningful relationship with my maker.
2. I’m thankful that Jesus’ life was lived as an example so that I can figure out what God would do, and also as an act of solidarity with us.
3. I’m thankful that we have to work, and trust, and grow; it’s not a one-shot magical transformation.
4. I’m thankful that God is a God of the opressed, of the underdog, of crazy reversals of the world’s way of seeing things.
5. I’m thankful (though baffled) by the idea that God invites us to create reality with him through service and prayer.
6. I’m thankful that I’m allied with the global church in this effort.
7. I’m thankful that I’m located in Fellowship Holden in this effort.
8. I’m thankful for the ability to praise and worship.
9. I’m thankful that God works through scientific laws, usually, and values thought as much as feeling.
10. I’m thankful that I’ll spend eternity in God’s kingdom.