1. I’m thankful that I live in a country where I possess all sorts of freedoms.
2. I’m thankful that I live in a country where I can provide my family a roof over their heads and food to fill their bellies.
3. I’m thankful that I live in a country where my family and loved ones are relatively safe and secure.
4. I’m thankful that people have been willing to risk their lives and die for me to have #’s 1-3.
5. I’m thankful that I have a job that not only provides for my family but which also makes me feel like I’m part of the solution.
6. I’m so very thankful to God for who he is and what he’s done in my life. (More to come on this topic.)
7. I’m thankful for the fact that the world is consturcted in a way that grows me and others around me… even if I don’t particularly enjoy all the “growth experiences”.
8. I’m thankful for the ease that technology brings to my life.
9. I’m thankful for the oppurtunities and responsibilities related to who I am, where I live, and what I do.
10. I’m thankful for the oppurtunity to listen to others and that others listen to me.