As I pondered the whole idea of Thanksgiving, I realize what a blessed life I have. To list the things I’m thankful for is a daunting, nearly impossible task. So over the next few days I’m going to break it up into smaller lists of 10. I figured I’d start small and modest…
1) Starbucks coffee.
2) Star Wars Movies.
3) The last bite on a plate of Chinese Food, where all the sauces and foods have mushed together into this medly of yumminess.
4) Cheesy John Hughes movies about how hard it is to be a teen ager growing up in the 80’s.
5) Socks right out of the drier on a really cold day.
6) Migraine medicine.
7) Synthesizer pop (Depeche, Erausre, Oingo Boingo)
8) New books by favorite authors.
9) Dry erase boards.
10) The fact that some things cost a dollar or less- mailing letters, buying newspaper, useless junk from the dollar store.